PTE & IELTS training
Turner English is an Australian Government Registered Institute and a Pearson Listed PTE Academic Course Provider offering full-time, part-time and online PTE & IELTS coaching courses in Melbourne, by native English teachers registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching. Free PTE & IELTS Mock Tests for enrolled students (only applies to full-time study with minimum of 100 hours). Private online tutoring also available.
General English is a fun but serious course for people who really want to improve their English in a short period of time. It has an IELTS focus but concentrates on the foundation and the basics for English language including spelling, grammar, reading and pronunciation. You are trained by highly qualified English teachers with decades of combined teaching experience
We are Government Registered (CRICOS 03472K) and provide:
- PTE & IELTS training for aspiring candidates to fulfill their Student Visa & Residency requirements.
- Free language assessments conducted by our lead specialist, who holds a Master of Teaching English from the University of Sydney and is Australian Government registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching, holding an ‘expert’ status. Assessments are conducted before recommending any courses to students
- Turner English is a Pearson Listed PTE Academic Course Provider
- Our teaching team includes registered native English teachers with the Victorian Institute of Teaching, Masters qualified in teaching/education, IELTS Examiners
- Exclusive and private classes available to meet student requirements.
- PTE/IELTS Learning Centre where students can come and practice in the presence of an expert teacher
- Special vocabulary, grammar and spelling workshops included in your packages.
- Day, afternoon & evening classes
In our PTE/IELTS Test Preparation Course you will learn:
- What the PTE/IELTS tests are all about, and what it is asking you to do
- Strategies for each module
- Valuable tips and techniques for your test
- Knowledge about your weak points and how to improve them
- How to increase from a score of 6.0 to a score of 7.0
WHY TURNER ENGLISH?
- Australian Government registered (CRICOS Provider 03472K) providing objective assurance of our institute and training quality
- Highly qualified teachers with Masters in English Teaching, Australian Government registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (www.vit.vic.edu.au)
- Highest quality PTE training – we are a Pearson Listed PTE Academic Course Provider
- Personal attention provided to ALL students
- Proven formula to enhance writing and speaking skills
- Flexible timetables and affordable fees
- 24 hour free/unlimited marking service included in 5-week courses – $250 value!
- Pre-IELTS courses for lower levels
- Professionally invigilated MOCK tests
- Professional teaching software
- PLENTY of on-site car parking for Turner English students only & bus stop right in front of our institute
- Pick-up service available for students travelling far distances
- Free automatic coffee machine facility for cappuccino, latte & espresso – yum, yum!!
- Friendly and supportive admin staff
- Kitchen & lunch room with food preparation facilities
- Separate Games Room with Table Tennis, Table Football, Lounge, Microwave & Fridge
- Regular BBQs to get to know each other in a more social setting!