Turner English is committed to the provision of quality, innovative, borderless and accessible education. As an institution accredited by ASQA, you can rest assured that no matter where you live in the world, or what you are doing, you will receive an education which is subject to Australian government standards and will produce life-changing results.
Turner English’s online teaching team consists of teachers who hold Master of Teaching English (TESOL) degrees from Australian Universities including DEAKIN and USYD, have over 30 years combined teaching experience and are professional markers for both speaking and writing as well as years of teaching experience for reading and listening skills in both PTE and IELTS exam preparation.
Benefits of Online Courses
- accelerated learning by focusing on one weakness at a time
- flexible start and completion dates (option to fast track your times and classes)
- academic and administrative staff available to ensure a smooth and timely set up
- study with a family, while working or travelling
- extensive Online library and resources available
How to get started? Download our useful tips (cheat sheet) from our PTE course workbook help to describe graphs.